Speaking of PR…
In the past twenty years, AlexanderG Public Relations Principal Alex Greenwood has spoken to a wide range of audiences about image management, crisis communications, media relations, advocacy, e-publishing, crowdfunding and much more. He’s served as a meeting facilitator and (in a lighter vein), as master of ceremonies for charities and corporate events.
Here are a few places where Alex has presented speeches, seminars, workshops and the occasional bad joke:
- Kansas City Public Library (“On Writing” Lecture 2012)
- PRConsultants Group Annual Conference (facilitator 2012)
- Philanthropy Midwest Conference (workshop 2011)
- National Educational Telecommunications Association Conference (panelist 2011)
- Topeka Community Foundation (workshop Scheduled November 2011)
- KC Ad Club (workshop 2008)
- Kauffman Foundation (speech 2008)
- Art for Arthritis Event, Kansas City (MC 2006, 2007 & 2009)
- Greater KC Chamber of Commerce (committee speech 2009)
- KC SmartPort Board (speech 2009)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (workshop 2004)
- International Association of Business Communicators (various)
- Oklahoma Nursing Home Association (workshop 1999)
- Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy (workshop 1996)
- Various corporate events (MC)
- Various civic and social clubs (general speaking)
- On-air volunteer, KCUR radio (2006-present)
- On-air volunteer KCPT-TV (2005-2009)
Alex blends audio, great visuals and fun into all his speaking engagements. He would love the opportunity to work with your company, organization or event.
Contact us today to discuss your speaking/educational seminar needs. We look forward to speaking with you!